Saturday, September 18, 2004
No matter how you look at it, next week is a big one. As it happens, it is the week that marks my 30th birthday.
In hope of finding some sort 30 information I happened upon a wonderful photoblog called Watch Me Turn 30 by Holly P. Holly recieved a digital camera on her 29th birthday and decided to mark each day up to 30 with a pic, and often a little synopsis of her day or thoughts on a variety of items. Most of the excerpts are about turning 30, but sometimes they just celebrate her life in New York. I laughed several times just looking at pictures and/or reading entries that are so refreshingly honest that it was like finding a comrade.
So many reasons to feel happy about my 29th year - definitely my best year yet. Quit my job, moved, traveled India, road-tripped a decent portion of the northern US (see July 7 post and onward for more details), started my journey into student life, initiated my marathon training - for life, I hope, and have yet to work - yes, at a job. Amazing.
What to do about 30? It feels ominous, looming, heavy, and big.
In hope of finding some sort 30 information I happened upon a wonderful photoblog called Watch Me Turn 30 by Holly P. Holly recieved a digital camera on her 29th birthday and decided to mark each day up to 30 with a pic, and often a little synopsis of her day or thoughts on a variety of items. Most of the excerpts are about turning 30, but sometimes they just celebrate her life in New York. I laughed several times just looking at pictures and/or reading entries that are so refreshingly honest that it was like finding a comrade.
So many reasons to feel happy about my 29th year - definitely my best year yet. Quit my job, moved, traveled India, road-tripped a decent portion of the northern US (see July 7 post and onward for more details), started my journey into student life, initiated my marathon training - for life, I hope, and have yet to work - yes, at a job. Amazing.
What to do about 30? It feels ominous, looming, heavy, and big.
Comments:
<< Home
Hey Esther,
Can I interview you for WatchMeTurn30.com? Email me at watchmeturn30@yahoo.com if you're into it. (When's the big day?)
Thanks!
Holly P
Can I interview you for WatchMeTurn30.com? Email me at watchmeturn30@yahoo.com if you're into it. (When's the big day?)
Thanks!
Holly P
You look fantastic! People always think that I am the older sister, and I am three years younger!!! NO need to worry, 30 will be another amazing year!
Dee
Post a Comment
Dee
<< Home

