Monday, January 31, 2005

I woke up amused by my subconscious. As you all know, I'm starting my new job tomorrow. Egad! As a result, wonky and semi-anxious dreams have infiltrated my sleep. I'm not one for discussing sleepy-dreams, but this one is just too funny to disregard.

The dream, as I recall:
Waking up for my first day of work, I showered, primped, and ate breakfast. Within the first half-hour of waking, my sister drops off my neice, Ella. Ella is three months old. Ella is beautiful and happy, sweetly cooing in her carseat. My sister leaves our place, saying that I promised to babysit her and she'll back by later this evening to pick her up. Now, for some reason (remember, it is a dream) Angelo is unavailable to me and I have Ella to take care of and it's my first day of work. So, I go into work with Ella. I don't know what to do with her once I get there, so I put her in the garden nearby, away from my new boss and the important meetings I need to attend. She starts to cry and so I take her into the boardroom with me and much to my surprise, my new boss embraces her and leads the day with her on his lap. I'm relieved, though confused by all the activity of the new job and Ella being there to take it in. But, it's a good first day nonetheless.

What does it all mean? I don't know and don't really care, but found it amusing anyway.



Comments:
It doesn't suprise me at all that your boss welcomed Ella with open arms! She is just too cute to resist! Yes it is just a dream I know, but really how could you say no to a day with your favorite niece? Hope everything is going fantastic at your new job!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?